|DAY 1: Depart from USA
- Board your international flight to start your journey back on time to the ottoman empire. 2 Meals will be served on baord of your overnight flight.
|DAY 2: Arrival to Istanbul & Transfer to Hotel
- Your personal Right Travel Agent will meet you at Istanbul airport and you will get the tour documents and briefing about your tour, Overnight in Istanbul.
|DAY 3: Full Day City Tour, Byzantine & Ottoman Relics
- After having breakfast at hotel, you will have a full day city tour, Visit Hippodrome: The former center of sprotive and political activities of Constantinople. You will be able to see the Obelisk from Egypt, Serpentine Column from Delphi and fountain of Willhelm II.
- Continue to Blue Mosque: One of the biggest mosques of Istanbul from 17th century architecture is one of the principal adornments on the skyline of Istanbul. Also famous for its blue tiles and 6 minarest. Proceed to Topkapi Palace: The former imperial residence from where the Great Ottoman Empire was ruled. Today a spectacular museum that has one of the largest collections of Chinese and Japanese porcelain and the very famous treasury of the Royal Family.
- LUNCH: Full Course Deluxe Menu at a charming restaurant.St.Sophia: The magnificent Byzantine Church of all times one of the finest and largest architectural works of art in the world.
- End of the day Grand Bazaar: In addition to its historical importance, its a bazaar that will tempt even the nonshoppers with its rich collection of precious handmade carpets, jewellery, leather and souvenirs. After the tour you will be transferred to your Hotel, Overnight in Istanbul. (B, L)
|DAY 4: Full Day City Tour, Bosphorus & Two Continents
- After having breakfast at hotel, you will have a full day city tour, Visit Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar), mystical smells of different aromas of various spices. Shops selling fruits, vegetables, flowers, fish etc...
- Continue to Bosphorus Cruise, through the waterway separating the two continents, Europe and Asia, with a possibility to take photographs of marble palaces, ancient wooden villas of Ottoman architecture besides modern residentials and luxurious apartments.
- LUNCH: Full Course Deluxe Menu at a charming restaurant. Dolmabahce Palace: The last residence for Ottoman Sultans with 365 rooms and 22 saloons. Famous with the great collection of European antiquity, furniture and 4.5 tons chandelier. Proceed to Bosphorus Bridge, unique chance to step from one continent (Europe) to another (Asia) in 2 minutes. Visit Camlica Hill, exposing a panoramic view of Istanbul and Bosphorus from the best point of view. After the tour you will be transferred to your Hotel, Overnight in Istanbul. (B, L)
|DAY 5: Flight to Izmir, Ephesus Tour
- Pick up early from your hotel and transfer to A/P to take a flight to Izmir.
- Upon arrival your Tour Guide will meet you at A/P and you will have a full day city tour. (Ephesus Ruins, Fountains of Trajan, Polio, Temples of Hadrian and Domition, Library of Celcius, Bouloterion and the Great Theatre,
- Lunch at a local Restaurant, House of the Virgin Mary, Archaeological Museum in Selcuk).
- After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel at around 18:00. Overnight in Kusadasi. (B, L, D)
|DAY 6: Full Day City Tour, Pamukkale
- Your Tour Guide will meet you at your hotel lobby at 09:00 and you will have a full day city tour. (Pamukkale Travertens, Hierapolis Ancient Site.
- Lunch at a local Restaurant, Hot Thermal Pools). After the tour, drive to Fethiye. Overnight in Fethiye. (B, L)
|DAY 7: Get on the Boat, Full Day on Boat
- Transfer to Fethiye Port. Departure from Fethiye marina around 11:00.
- There are opportunities to swim at Turunc Bay or Karacaoren, before lunch is served.
- Overnight is spent in St. Nicholas Island with the ruins of old settlement and the ancient church that is said to be the first church where Santa Clause first preached. (B, L, D)
|DAY 8: Full Day on Boat
- Breakfast is served on deck before continuing the cruise for Butterfly Valley, Oludeniz area, and directly to Cleopatras Bay or Merdivenli Bay.
- The overnight will be spent either in Sarsala or Tasyaka, Overnight on board. (B, L, D)
|DAY 9: Full Day on Boat
- Sailing to Tersane (Dockyard) Island to swim, snorkel or just laze in the sunshine.
- After lunch, cruise to Yassicalar (Flat Island) and stop in Red island or Samanlik Bay.
- The last overnight is spent in Fethiye harbour, Overnight on board. (B, L, D)
|DAY 10: Get off the Boat, Flight to Istanbul
- It is time to say farewell to the gullet and crew around 08:30. Transfer to Dalaman to take a flight to Istanbul. Tour ends upon arrival. (B)