|DAY 1: Monday - Cairo, Aswan
- Early morning, flight from Cairo to Aswan Egypt, arrival and transfer to your luxury Cruise ship. Embarkation before lunch. Enjoy your time free at leisure in Aswan. Dinner and overnight.
- Evening, (optional Sound & Light Show at Philae Temple). Inaugurated in 1985, Spectators are taken on a Nile cruise to discover the natural beauty of the area all The way to the Philae Island. The show describes the temples with their arcades and inscriptions besides telling the story of how they were rescued and restored. It also deals with the history of Aswan, The grandeur of Noba, The Sacredness of The Nile and the loyalty and nobility of Isis`s message.
( L, D )
|DAY 2: Tuesday - Aswan, Kalabsha, Beit El Wali, Wadi el Seboua
- Enjoy your breakfast while sailing to Kalabsha where you will visit Kalabsha Temple dedicated to the Nubian god Mandulis. Continue to Beit El Wali and visit the temple dedicated to the goddess Hathor then visit the beautiful Kiosk of Kertassi. Back to the Cruise ship and sail to Wadi el Seboua. Overnight on board.
( B, L, D )
|DAY 3: Wednesday - Wadi El Seboua, Amada, Abu Simbel
- After breakfast you will visit Wadi El Seboua, then take a camel ride or walk to El Dakka and Mehraka. Back to the ship for lunch. You will then continue sailing to Amada. Visit Amada temple, Ed Deir and the Tomb of Pennut then return to the Cruise ship. Enjoy your lunch while sailing to Abu Simbel. Overnight in Abu Simbel.
( B, L, D )
|DAY 4: Thursday - Abu Simbel, Kasr Ibrim, Abu Simbel
- Early breakfast while sailing to Kasr Ibrim. View the fortress from the sun deck and continue sailing to Abu Simbel. Once in Abu Simbel you will marvel at the beautiful Abu Simbel Temples of the mighty king Ramses II and his beautiful wife Nefertari. Evening (optional Sound & Light Show in Abu Simbel). The Sound and Light show at Abu Simbel will transport you to the time of the pharaohs. Enchanting you with melodious music, and bringing the ancient world to life around you, the show includes projections onto the temples showing how they once looked. The program is presented in a number of languages with the provision of ear pieces. It is an experience not to be missed, one that will make your visit to Abu Simbel the memory of a lifetime.
( B, L, D )
|DAY 5: Friday - Abu Simble, Cairo
- Check out after breakfast. Transfer to Abu Simbel airport for your flight back to Cairo or Aswan Egypt.
( B )