|DAY 1: Arrival to Amman
- Arrive in Amman, where you will be found by your agent and moved to your hotel for overnight.
|DAY 2: Amman, Petra
- This early morning take pleasure in the city of Jerash, the best conserved city of the Roman Decapolis. Often called &ldquoPompei of the East" you will walk its colonnaded streets, view its temples, churches, Nymphaeum, and theatre.
- Later on, continue to Ajloun, the 12th century fortress built by Saladin&rsquos army in the strategy against the crusaders
- late afternoon departure on the desert highway to Petra, overnight in Petra.
|DAY 3: Petra, City Tour
- A full day visiting Petra, the Rose Red City of the 1st One hundred year Nabateans, A walk or horse-ride via the 1 mile Siq (an huge crack in the sandstone mountains), you appear at Petra&rsquos most amazing site. the Treasury.
- Created out of solid rock on the side of the hill, surrounded on both sides by hundreds of Petra&rsquos carved buildings, soaring temples, elaborate royal tombs, roman theatre and burial chambers. For those young at heart, a climb will take them to the Monastery above the mountains, with a fantastic view over Wadi Araba.
- Late afternoon, overnight in Petra.
|DAY 4: Petra, Dead Sea, Amman
- After breakfast, start your tour by air-conditioned pickup truck and Local English Talking Guide to the Dead Sea, has drawn visitors from around the Mediterranean basin for countless numbers of years.
- Biblically, it was a place of refuge for King David. It was one of the world`s first health resorts (for Herod the Great), and it has been the supplier of a wide variety of products, from balms for Egyptian mummification to potash for fertilizers.
- People also use the salt and the minerals from the Dead Sea to create cosmetics and natural sachets.
|DAY 5: Departure
- Transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
- If your flight will leave late, (optional) half day Amman City tour including the Roman theatre, the Citadel of Hercules and the Archaeology Museum.