|DAY 1: Depart from USA
- Board your international flight to start your journey back on time to the ottoman empire. 2 Meals will be served on baord of your overnight flight.
|DAY 2: Arrival to Istanbul & Transfer to Hotel
- Arrival to Istanbul. Your personal Right Travel Agent will meet you at the Istanbul airport. You will get the tour documents and briefing about your tour. Transfer to your hotel, Overnight in Istanbul.
|DAY 3: Full Day City Tour, Byzantine & Ottoman Relics
- After breakfast, you will have a full day city tour to includes, The Hippodrome: The former center of sportive and political activities of Constantinople. You will be able to see the Obelisk from Egypt, Serpentine Column from Delphi and the fountain of Willhelm II.
- The Hippodrome of Constantinople was a circus that was the sporting and social center of Constantinople, capital of the Byzantine Empire.
- Continue to the Blue Mosque, one of the biggest mosques of Istanbul from 17th century architecture is one of the principal adornments on the skyline of Istanbul, also famous for its blue tiles and 6 minarets.
- Next visit will be to The Topkapi Palace is a large palace in Istanbul, Turkey, that was the primary residence of the Ottoman Sultans for approximately 400 years (1465-1856) of their 624-year reign. As well as a royal residence, the palace was a setting for state occasions and royal entertainments.
- Stop for Lunch: Full Course Deluxe Menu at a charming restaurant. Continue to Hagia Sophia, Sancta Sophia or Sancta Sapientia is a former Orthodox patriarchal basilica, later a mosque, and now a museum in Istanbul, Turkey. From the date of its dedication in 360 until 1453, it served as the Greek Patriarchal cathedral of Constantinople, except between 1204 and 1261, when it was converted to a Roman Catholic cathedral under the Latin Empire.
- Our last visit today will be to the Grand Bazaar "Covered Bazaar" in Istanbul is one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world, with 61 covered streets and over 3,000 shops which attract between 250,000 and 400,000 visitors daily. Transferred to your Hotel. Overnight in Istanbul. (B,L)
|DAY 4: Flight to Izmir, Ephesus Tour
- Pick up early from your hotel and transfer to airport to take a flight to Izmir. Upon arrival your Tour Guide will meet you at the airport and you will have a full day city tour. Ephesus was an ancient Greek city, and later a major Roman city, on the west coast of Asia Minor, near present-day Selcuk, Izmir Province, Turkey.
- Ephesus Ruins, Fountains of Trajan, Polio, Temples of Hadrian and Domition, Library of Celcius, Bouloterion and the Great Theatre, Lunch at a local Restaurant, House of the Virgin Mary, Archaeological Museum in Selcuk). After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel at around 18:00. Overnight in Kusadasi. (B, L)
|DAY 5: Full Day City Tour, Pergamon
- Your Tour Guide will meet you at your hotel lobby at 09:00 and you will have a full day city tour. (Asclepion, ancient medical center built in the name of Aesculapis, "God of Medicine".
- Lunch at a local restaurant, Acropolis, Athena and Trojan Temples, Temple of Zeus, Temple of Dionysos, Gymnasium of Youth, Odeon, Library, Agora, Great Theatre and Roman Bath) After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel at around 18:00, Overnight in Kusadasi. (B, L)
|DAY 6: Full Day City Tour, Pamukkale
- Your Tour Guide will meet you at your hotel lobby at 09:00 and you will have a full day city tour. Pamukkale, meaning "cotton castle" in Turkish, is a natural site in Denizli Province in southwestern Turkey.
- Pamukkale Travertens, Hierapolis Ancient Site, Lunch at a local Restaurant, Hot Thermal Pools. After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel at around 18:00. Overnight in Kusadasi. (B, L)
|DAY 7: Flight to Cappadocia, Free afternoon
- Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Izmir A/P to take a flight to Kayseri. Upon arrival, meet and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore Cappadocia by your own, Overnight in Cappadocia. (B)
|DAY 8: Full Day City Tour, Cappadocia
- Your Tour Guide will meet you at your hotel lobby and continue for a full day tour visit to the Pigeon Valley near Uchisar then proceed to the Open Air Museum in Goreme through Avcilar Valley and visit to the early Christian churches decorated with unique frescoes depicting various scenes from the Bible.
- Lunch in a restaurant and then visit to Kaymakli Underground City, the place early Christians hid from persecutors. Pasabagi in Zelve region and Avanos. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel, Overnight in Cappadocia. (B, L)
|DAY 9: Flight to Istanbul, Departure
- Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Cappadocia airport to take a flight to Istanbul. Tour ends upon arrival to Istanbul. (B)