- Location -- The Parco dei Prinicipi faces the Villa Borghese and is surrounded by a beautiful botanical park. It is only 15 minutes to the city center and area attractions.
- Public Areas -- The botanical gardens offer its guests peace and tranquility on their vacation. The lounge area offers burning fireplaces and a cozy atmosphere. The halls and common spaces are decorated with mahogany, frescoes and stucco carved marble fireplaces, designed glasses and ancient mirrors.
- Guest Rooms -- The rooms are beautifully decorated with parquet, carpets, sumptuous fabrics and have private balconies overlooking the pool, the hotel gardens and the rooftops of Rome. All the bathrooms are in marble.
- Restaurants -- There are 3 restaurants offering typical Roman cuisine within the hotel. The Parco Dei Principi Roma is the unique hotel in the center of Rome which offers swimming pools and restaurant service in the gardens. The Parco Dei Principi has included the best Italian chefs for its "Pauline Borghese" restaurant.
- Summary -- This modernized hotel is located in a quiet area, near the zoo. The hotel offers an abundance of amenities and well maintained facilities. The rooms are attractively decorated with traditional decor and comfortable.