- Location -- The grounds extend almost a kilometre along the Talek River.
- Public Areas -- The public areas, overlooking the Talek River, have floors of cedar wood decking, elevated on Timber posts, and are shaded by soaring makuti (palm thatch) roofs. A well-stocked shop sells personal, photographic and souvenir items. Wide, well-lit pathways link guest rooms and public areas.
- Guest Rooms -- The 84 guest rooms all have ensuite showers. Each spacious room opens onto its own private verandah with uninterrupted views across the river.
- Restaurants -- The restaurant and bar offer first class cuisine. The bar has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere and is an ideal place to relax after a day of sightseeing. The dining area, where a delicious cuisine of succulent meat dishes and vegetarian menus are served, and the bar, each have stone fireplaces, focal points in the cool of the evening.
- Summary -- This natural wilderness is the habitat of all the " Big 5", plus a spectacular variety of birds. A leisurely safari will enable you to appreciate fully the fascinating beauty of this, the highlight of your vacation.