- Accommodation: Seronera Wildlife Lodge has 75 spacious guestrooms, all of them affording stunning views over the Serengeti plains. Elegantly decorated in authentic African style, the modern rooms offer King-size beds and are fully equipped with ensuite bathrooms, central heating and a host of luxury amenities. The rooms` air vents also have mosquito nets placed over them. Among the 75 rooms, Seronera Wildlife Lodge offers twin rooms (with twin beds), double rooms (King–size bed), two Presidential suites and one Junior suite.
- Dining: The Chui Restaurant, elegantly featuring the safari atmosphere, made of rock and wood elements, perfectly combines the international high standards of hospitality and service with exquisite exotic touches of local lifestyle. Our professional chefs make the delights of the most demanding gourmets both in international as well as local recipes. The Pango indoor bar is the Lodges central meeting point where guests can sample the cocktail menu and exchange stories of their day’s adventures or play different sorts of board games. The Ikoma Sundowner outdoor bar affords from its wide terrace, breathtaking views over the endless Serengeti plains. It is the ideal place to enjoy the sunset over the Serengeti.
- Facilities: The Pango Indoor Bar is a friendly meeting point where guests can relax with a cocktail in hand and exchange stories of their day’s adventures, or play different sorts of board games.
- The Ikoma Sundowner Outdoor Bar affords from its wide terrace breathtaking views over the endless Serengeti plains. It is the ideal place to enjoy the sunset over the Serengeti.
- The exclusive boutique offers local art and handicrafts to take a piece of Safari home!
- In the TV lounge with selected DSTV channels, guests can keep informed on the events of the outside world. Also, videos are displayed with informative explanations about the amazing natural spectacle that our privileged guests are directly living! Guests can afford in the well–stocked library complete information about Serengeti National Park, its natural landscapes and tribal groups. A fully stocked dispensary is available in the Lodge.
- There is a booking desk in the Lodge for hot air balloon safaris, one of the most amazing and successful activities in this area of the Park, providing a breathtaking bird`s–eye perspective of the endless rolling plains of the Serengeti.
- The landing airstrip for domestic airlines is only 5 minutes from the Lodge, making trips to and from the Lodge easy and comfortable.
- The countless services of Seronera Wildlife Lodge include full housekeeping services are provided, such as laundry and babysitting (on request), as well as communication facilities like telephone and radio. Also, services of 24 hours reception, mailing, currency exchange facilities, fax, major credit cards accepted and safes at reception are available.