|DAY 1: Departure from USA
- Depart the USA to Cape Town. Your flight includes meals, drinks and in-flight entertainment.
|DAY 2: Arrival to Cape Town
- Upon arriving in Cape Town, South Africas Mother City, you&rsquoll be warmly welcomed and transferred to your luxurious hotel. The rest of your day is at your leisure to begin exploring one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
|DAY 3: Cape Town, Experience the City
- Experience one of the most beautiful cities in the world. After departing the hotel we have a coastal drive through Camps Bay, Clifton and Sea Point
- Drive past Cape Town Stadium and through the V & A Waterfront See the City Centre and Greenmarket Square. Walk through the Company Gardens. Drive past Houses of Parliament, City Hall, the Castle and Slave Lodge Visit brightly coloured Bo Kaap Malay Quarter to hear about the interesting history of this area. Join the fascinating Diamond and Tanzanite experience at Jewel Africa. Discover the secrets of Diamonds, Tanzanite and other authentic African Treasures. You will be dazzled by the diamond tour where we learn about the history of these sparkling gems. Ascend Signal Hill and witness the firing of the Noon gun (except Sundays and Public Holidays). Apart from the excitement of hearing and seeing the cannon fired, you will find out why this cannon is here and what it is used for, while enjoying spectacular views of the city, Cape Town Stadium and the whole of Table Bay. This is a great photo opportunity
- We continue to Table Mountain cable station. Table Mountain is one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature. You have the option of admiring the views from the lower cable station or you can purchase your ticket (own account) to reach the summit (weather permitting for own account +/- 23 USD). A variety of food and refreshment options are available for purchase, both at the lower cable station and on top of the mountain. After enjoying spectacular views with your guide, you will be brought to Victoria and Alfred Waterfront to depart for Robben Island World Heritage Site (weather permitted tour, own account and should be confirmed in advance). The island became infamous during South Africa`s years under Apartheid rule. The government banished dissidents and political prisoners to the island, the most famous one being former president, Nelson Mandela. After the tour you returned to your hotel, or you can stay on top of the mountain and make your own arrangements to return to your hotel.
- Meal: Breakfast
|DAY 4: Cape Town, Explore the Cape of Good Hope
- Our journey to Cape Point takes us along the scenic Atlantic seaboard coastal road. We pass the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay with their soft white sand and assure blue water. The formidable 12 Apostles Peaks rise above the road on one side, while sheer cliffs and incredible rock formations into the icy Atlantic Ocean on the other side. There is no doubt the coast of the Cape peninsula offers magnificent scenery with its great biodiversity. We arrive at the quaint fishing village of Hout Bay with its imposing Sentinel. Visit Seal Island (weather permitting for own account +/- 7 USD) or shop for souvenirs at the craft market at the harbor. Our tour continues over Chapmans Peak which offers amazing photo opportunities, and onto the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. This area is home to magnificent &lsquofynbos&rsquo, many different species of buck and birds, the Cape Mountain Zebra, and mischievous baboons. These creatures entertain guests enjoying lunch (optional for own account) at the restaurant which has splendid views of False Bay. Take the funicular to the lighthouse for an even better vantage point. We visit Boulders Beach to see the African penguins before arriving at the naval base of Simonstown, and then heading to Cape Town for relaxing evening in Mother City.
- MeaL: Breakfast
|DAY 5: Cape Town - Johannesburg, Journey to Freedom Tour
- After breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to Cape Town International airport to board the flight to Johannesburg. On arrival at Johannesburg International Airport, you will be met by the local guide for the transfer to the hotel. After check in and short break you will you will be met by the guide for a full day Journey to Freedom Tour beginning at the Hector Pieterson Museum, where we start to unravel the cause of the devastating riots, before travelling past Mandela House, where you have the possibility to visit this small museum. Our next significant stop is the fascinating Regina Mundi Church, site of so many of the underground meetings of the then banned political parties. Standing there, you can feel the tension picture the intensity, the strain on the faces of those unthinkably brave souls, committed at any cost to changing the way of life of a nation. Lunch is in Soweto at a local restaurant (own account), before visiting the legendary Apartheid Museum. This is an interactive voyage of discovery, one which takes you from the dark days of whites only privilege, through to Nelson Mandela`s historic release. The Apartheid Museum is a multimedia experience, with documentary film snippets, texts, sound clips and live accounts, recapturing life in the dark days of South Africa.
- Meal: Breakfast
|DAY 6: Departure from Johannesburg
- After breakfast transfer to Johannesburg Airport for Dubai in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Your international flight includes meals, drinks, and in-flight entertainment.
|DAY 7: Arrive in Dubai
- Upon arrival to Dubai airport, your representative will be waiting for you to provide the transfer to your hotel.
|DAY 8: Full Day Dubai City Tour
- Full Day Dubai City Tour includes: Entrance to Dubai tallest building Burj Khalifa Observation deck, The Tower situated right next the one of the world largest shopping malls, Dubai Mall. You will have the opportunity to experience "At the Top." Begin your vertical ascent to the observation deck in a high-speed elevator, traveling at 10 meters per second. As the doors open, floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide a breath-taking unobstructed 360-degree view of the city, desert and ocean.
- Drive through the Marina city for photo stops viewing the Dubai Marina district - an exclusive environment for living, leisure and business - and The Palm Jumeirah - Earth largest man-made island - which has captured the world imagination with its magnificent scale and ingenuity.
- Continue our drive through Atlantis the Palm for more photo stops opposite the luxurious Atlantis the Palm Hotel - a magnificent, oceanic tribute to a mythological age. A vast waterscape, Atlantis the Palm is a place of sunken aquatic chambers, submerged ruins and exhilarating water rides. Proceed to Madinate Jumeirah including the Burj Al Arab photo stop.
- Stop for lunch at local restaurant. Visit the National Museum of Dubai housed in Al Fahidi Fort.
- Cross the Creek by the local water taxi call Abra to the Old Souks of Dubai and the Biggest Free Trade Gold Shop Center in Dubai. Duration: 7-8 Hours operated by private car & English Speaking Guide.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
|DAY 9: Free Morning in Dubai, Afternoon Desert Safari Tour
- Enjoy morning free at leisure in Dubai.
- Afternoon, Desert Safari Trip with Dinner. Pick up in the afternoon with a luxury 4X4 Toyota land-cruiser proceed to the meeting point where the tires get deflated for less air pressure. A small break before it gets started, and then, the thrills of bashing the dunes up and down, with a very exciting unforgettable experience. Drive in no direction recall the old past days of the Nomades and find more about those harsh conditions of the Arabian Desert Ruba Alkhali which the Bedouins proudly overcame. Admire the wonders of the nature, and feel the very soft sand particles in your own hands. A not to miss out is the enchanting desert sun set views that promote for an exceptional photographic experience and then drive to the night entertainment in a Bedouin-like camp made especially for the tourist.
- As you relish traditional Arabic coffee, smoke a flavored Shisha, and rivet in the mesmerizing belly dance movements and Tanura horse shows. You will also get opportunity to ride camel, walk over desert sand, put on Arabic attire, adorn your hands with mind blowing henna designs, and take pictures of falcon sitting on your shoulder. To tantalize your taste buds, the tour includes a scrumptious dinner featuring international buffet with a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
- The transfers for Desert Safari trip will be shared by 4X4 with other passengers based on 6 passengers per car.
- Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
|DAY 10: Free Day in Dubai, (Optional Sharjah Private Tour), Dhow Dinner Cruise
- Experience another full day at leisure. Take a stroll along Dubai vast coastline, head to the Dubai Mall of the Emirates for some modern shopping, take a run at the indoor ski sloop located there, or take our optional tour to Sharjah, the Culture Capital of the UAE. Highlights include the Sharjah Fort, built in 1820 and the Heritage Museum, which is dedicated to preserving how families from the region lived long ago.
- Evening, Dhow Dinner Cruise includes: pick up and off from and to your hotel, aboard a traditional decorated Wooden Dhow Cruise as it sails along the creek of Dubai, buffet dinner, both continental and oriental, with a traditional background music, along with an excellent choices of soft drinks beverages which are available on-board at an extra cost. Duration of this dinner is 2 hours and 30 minutes and the transfers will be operated by private car.
- Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
|DAY 11: Full Day Abu Dhabi Tour
- 09:00 AM Pick up, Full Day Abu Dhabi Tour. The Land of deer, and the capital of the UAE, is located on a natural island connected to the mainland and neighboring islands with four bridges. A City where you will clearly see the modern interpretation of the Arabic Architecture in the breathtaking styled villas, Palaces, the tinted glass skyscrapers, and the wide intensively greened Roads decorated with flowers and roses. This marvelous city has many attractions to offer, and that is why Abu Dhabi sightseeing is a tour that you can-not miss.
- Start your Tour with the world 3rd biggest Mosque, the so-called Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, immense dimensions, and utmost spirituality. It can accommodate up to 42000 worshipers at the same time, and hosts two world records, (the world biggest chandelier and carpet). A sacred Islamic worshipping place where even, the non-Muslims are permitted to visit, so they can learn more about the Arabs most dominant Religion, Rituals, and the Arabic-Islamic Art and ornamentation.
- The Tour continues past the palaces area, where you will get acquainted to the majestic residential palaces of the sheikhs in Abu Dhabi, stop for lunch at the world most luxurious Hotel, Emirates Palace.
- Proceed to the Qasr Al Watan, it is a unique testament to the spirit of the United Arab Emirates people and its leaders. The Palace invites the world to share our culture, knowledge and inspiring journey. Qasr Al Watan is more than just a palace, it is an enriching interactive journey in a contemporary setting that reveals and reflects on governance, knowledge and craftsmanship.
- Last stop will be at the newly open Louver Museum in Abu Dhabi. The museum was established on November 8, 2017. It is part of a thirty-year agreement between the city of Abu Dhabi and the French government, it is approximately 260,000 sq ft in size, with 86,000 sq ft of galleries, making it the largest art museum in the Arabian Peninsula
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
|DAY 12: Departure
- After breakfast, transfer to Dubai airport for your departure flight.
- Meal: Breakfast