- Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers, but does include flights Shanghai-Xian, Xian-Tibet, and Tibet-Beijing.
- Lhasa Xin Ding Grand Hotel does not accommodate 3 persons in a room. Pricing will reflect 1 twin and 1 single room.
- Please note: Lhasa sits at an elevation of 11,000 feet above sea level. Your included sightseeing will include a fair amount of walking, which at high elevations can be taxing for those in good physical condition. If you have any concerns about traveling to high altitudes, please consult with your healthcare provider.
- This program is available for U.S. Passport Holders only: A visa is required for entry into Tibet and is obtained on your behalf by Right Travel. This visa is required in addition to and separately from a China visa.
- Entry into Tibet is strictly controlled by the Chinese government, and rules for entry change regularly and without notice. At this time, Right Travel is only able to obtain a Tibet visa for U.S. passport holders. Entry to Tibet is never guaranteed, regardless of nationality. On occasion, entry to Tibet may be prohibited entirely and without notice. In the event of a border closure, Right Travel will make alternative arrangements for affected passengers to visit Guilin, in another area of China.
- Entry Requirements: Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page. Visas are required for China
Is This Trip Right for You?
- This active program covers a good amount of ground each day. Expect from four to five hours walking on some touring days. The pace is moderate, however you will encounter some uneven surfaces, stairs, steps and significant slopes. The altitude, 11,000 feet above sea level in Lhasa may be a consideration for those who have heart conditions or are otherwise affected by height. We suggest you check with your health-care provider before signing up for this tour.