- Rooms: The rooms have partial view of Lake Nakuru and either have double or twin beds. An extra bed can be provided upon request to accommodate triple occupancy.
- Location: Lake Nakuru National Park, situated in the Rift Valley, was created in 1968 to protect the huge flocks of over a million of the lesser flamingo that breed and nest at the edge of Lake Nakuru, giving it the characteristic pink rim. Lake Nakuru National Park located at an altitude of 4,000-5,767 feet above sea level, covers 188 square kilometers of land of great ecological diversity - from lake water, woodland, bush grassland, to rocky ridges. The park is home to not just the lesser flamingo but over 400 species of birds and one of the few places to see the endangered white rhino. Other wildlife at the park includes lions, leopards, zebra, gazelles, eland, giraffe and the hyrax.
- Restaurants: Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge excels in the freshness and quality of its food which is supported by the Lodge`s own vegetable and herb garden. Flamingo Restaurant is the Main restaurant serving buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner with live cooking counters preparing speciality dishes. Cuisine includes Pan-African, Pan-European and Pan-Asian .The Salad buffet has a wide variety of salads using the fresh ingredients and herbs from the Lodge`s own vegetable and herb garden. The Dessert Buffet has a selection of mouthwatering desserts. The restaurant has a capacity of 200 people. Also there is the Rift Valley Bar, opens out into an amphitheater where traditional dance performances are held each evening. The Bar offers spectacular views of sunset over the lake and hills beyond, an ideal place to unwind with sundowner.
- Bush Dining or Champagne Breakfast: What better way to start the day than having a Champagne breakfast right in the wilderness! Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast while you watch the wilderness slowly come alive.
- Al-fresco Dining: Special request dinners are arranged at various out-door locations in the Lodge including the pool-side, honeymooners corner where guests can enjoy an intimate dinner or private party.